2/2/11

Blog Blog Blog - you say?

So I thought to myself - Self .. now might be a good time to become a blogger - yeah am I crazy or what lol, like I don't have enough going on but hey what's one more thing lol :)  Looking back at  my childhood, I never had a diary or journal so I thought hey I'm now 34 so why not?  To be honest I thought that this would be a great way to document my year as President of the ERC.  I don't take reign until July and I feel very privileged to be chosen as our next President.  I'm looking forward to a great year and I hope this will also help me connect to our members and prospective members.

8 comments:

  1. You will be a great President Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are doing this. Both selfishly, to keep on touch AND because someday you will really LOVE looking back on it. Good for me. :) and for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dortie :) I'm excited about it.. our club does really great things in our community.

    Laurie - I wouldnt be following the 4way test if I didnt admit that one of the reasons why I decided to do this was selfish too lol :) If I was to do this in a diary I prob wouldnt be able to read it ;) Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your year Misty. You will be a great president.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made scrapbooks for as long as I could remember, and have started a diary back in August. I think your blog is a great idea and look forward to supporting our club and our new president. I was approached today with a great idea and will be sending you an email, let me know what you think.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dick and Lorraine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Misty! You will be a wonderful president.
    Love the RI theme for your year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank Carol, I just posted the video about the new theme..

    ReplyDelete